Monday, August 4, 2008
To much Numbers
My friday started with my mom calling me at 9 in the morning saying I have to go with her to put out posters and talk to some people about there next concert project. I didn't want to go but then I have no choice hehehe. I didn't know that there were so many filipino stores here now, I think we went to about 11 stores and missed 3 for that day only. After going in with my mom to about 8 store I told my mom I'll just stay in the car as I had enough of some rude, un-appreciative people. I mean it's ok to ask questions and make comments but lose the face reactions like you know better than us (when it comes to producing the concerts), I mean do they think it's so easy to get those artist here?! We don't just pay them and tell them to jump on the next flight to come here and perform. There are so many things to get done before that and the most important thing is to find a venue which is not an easy thing to do. How I wish they try and produce those concerts and see how they do at the end. So anyways I just played with my camera while waiting for her ^_^
This pictures should come first but I'm to lazy to fix it so yah ^_^. We had lunch first, just me and Isaiah at this Vietnamese place we use to go to all the time but I haven't been there for about 2 yrs. now so I was excited to go as I miss there food and there avocado shake which was my fav. thing to order there but I was a little disappointed when our food came,the food is not as great as before both tastes and presentations. But it's still acceptable here is Isaiah with his BBQ pork with egg and rice and he took my avocado shake and gave me his drink.
Here is my (supposedly) well done beef flakes soup. Before the noodles will be in the bottom then the beef flakes on top of it then some chopped white onions (4 pcs. to be exact) then green onions on the very top.
I dunno what the other drink is called but it has red & yellow beans, some pandan jelly milk and ice, this was Isaiah's drink but he didn't like so he took my avocado shake ^_^
So after going through all those stores, it's time to do some accounting from the last concert we did which was last July 12 and 13. Aaaahhh to much papers, receipts and BS stuff. If there is no calculator or excel in front of me I wouldn't do all this and plus I don't get paid for doing all this. I was doing this stuff from 4 pm till 1 am because the stupid numbers won't match aaaaahhhh. I re-calculated everything like 3 times and finally the 4th time matched and I can start issueing the cheques, to much cheques and none of them is pay to my name :( hehehe. Time to go home and sleep as I have to wake up at 6 to go to Saskatchewan and visit my brother.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment