
Monday, August 4, 2008
MTV Asia Awards 2008
Before going to bed i just had to do one last thing, which was to check info on what's happening at the Asia Awards 2008. I was happy to see that all of my staying up late to vote on line for a month and the $60 worth of vote via sms was all worth it. Sure I don't understand his songs but the sounds of his voice is so soothing and calming that's why I love listening to his songs. And it's all thanks to him that I find a place where I want to go to alone and find myself there and I made some new friends because of him too. Congratulations Nicholas Teo and it was great to finally hear you speak english ^_^ Ok I'm going to sleep now!!! Wan An


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment