Monday, August 4, 2008

Saskatchewan night

After filling, organizing and cleaning up my bro's apartment we headed to one of our relatives house as we are staying there for the night. Thanks to the inventor of GPS it only took us 10 min. to get to the house. This is my childhood friend from the philippines, his only been here for about 2 months, I was so excited to see him. Hopefully he'll come to visit me here soon as we have a lot to catch up.
We took over the bbq'ing as the men headed in the basement and started there drinking sessions and the ladies with there gossips sessions hahaha. I was so hungry so me and Christian couldn't chat properly as I just kept on taking small pieces of the steak to eat, well it was pretty late this is about 9:30 p.m. and we drove for 6 hrs. then clean up an apartment so you can imagine how hungry I was.
Hhhhmmm something to go with the steak, chopped mangoes, tomatoes and green onions, most people will put shrimp paste but I'm allergic to it so they didn't put any...oohhh how nice of them to remember that....
My newly made friends in Saskatchewan, hope to see you all soon!!!








No comments: