Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bye bye Mei :(

Mei's 3 months in Canada is up. She's living this saturday to go back home to her homeland which is Taiwan. So before she go we have to have a one last time girls out, which is yes, yes, shopping hahaha. Men this chick shops a lot and I mean a lot a lot. I was worried about her going over baggage but she said she doesn't care and she's willing to pay whatever the cost is as long as she can take all her stuff back home. Her reason for almost maxing out her credit card is because she said shopping here is CHEAP! I was like what?!?! I couldn't believe that at first but then she told me the


whole story why. I just started laughing after she told me. Mei said that Abercrombie, AE, Hollister are one of the brands that are well known in Taiwan (also in Canada & U.S.) but there are no such stores there and shopping online costs a lot 'coz of shipping. So what people do when they go to Canada and U.S. they buy as much as they can to bring back home and sell it for full price in which the people back in Taiwan didn't know that they bought it at
While waiting for our food.

a sale price. You can get this brands for as low as $7.00 for 1 shirt and that's what Mei meant when she said that shopping here is cheap because when it's on sale it's really on sale, back home she will spend so much for 1 Hollister shirt. She said we shall do that, I will buy the stuff and send it to her and she will sell it at a regular price hahaha. Don't worry I won't do that, I don't like cheating people ^_^

Sumo Restaurant











Here's are regular size tempura which includes 6 pcs. of prawns, 2 brocollis, 2 yams, and 2 mushrooms.

So we started discussing about how her stay was here and what her plan was and etc.etc. And ofcourse she would love to come back here but she needs to save up first ^_^ She wants to attend school here for Dental Assistant and she wants to see snow!!!







Salmon and Steak













My rainbow roll, yummy. And this is Mei's first sushi in Canada.
As she always eats it back home so she tried to stay away from it
and try other kinds of food.






Mei here a lilttle shock of how much food are being put on our table hehehe.









Mei being silly.







A stop at starbucks after all the walking, those are all Mei's shopping bags I swear, hahaha.





Well have a safe trip Mei, e-mail me as soon as you get to Taiwan and your always welcome to come back and stay with me anytime ok. I will try and work hard this coming months so i can come visit you there. Keep in touch!!!

No comments: