Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to work!!!

Well my lazy days are over. I finally accepted a job and will start monday. I guess I feel excited as I honestly miss working hehehe and I'm getting bored at home.

The good thing about my new job is 1st, they offer me more than what I asked for ^_^ 2nd, it's a small company, I think there's only 7 of us staff plus our boss unlike my previous office where there are 50 lawyers and 20 staff, so there will be more communication within the satff 3rd, we get monthly bonuses.

The bad thing about it is 1st, it's far from where I live so I guess I'll have to wake up extra 15 min. earlier than usual and 2nd, I can't take a long holidays yet I can but it won't be paid as I have to be with the company for a year to be able to have a 2 weeks paid holidays plus 5 paid sick days so my planned trip to Malaysia and Taiwan will be moved from May to between Sept-Dec.

So no more sleeping lates for me!!!

Oh and one more bad thing, we don't have jeans day, not even during stampede week :(

No comments: