My first week at work was pretty fast and fabulous. I can honestly say that from legal assistant to an admin/office associates is a very good thing for me. I really like my new job. A brief info on my new job: were a full time staffing agency that hires candidates with light industrial and office experience to place into our clients vacant positions.
As much as I want to write more I cant right now. I'm really tired and I have to wake up early tomorrow to take Isaiah school shopping as he doesn't have anything yet for school and he starts next week.
I will continue tomorrow if not sunday as it's a long weekend so I have monday free and I'm paid for it already!!!! My boss is awesome and the ladies I work with are great!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment