Monday, August 4, 2008
Brothers apartment
We finally reached my brothers apartment at 7-7:30 pm. His apartment is ok, there's no furnitures yet as he just moved in 10 days ago, atleast there parking space is big and there's parking for visitors too.
And here comes my mom filling up his freezer with frozen foods and all other stuff, you see the cooler? It was filled with different kind of dishes put in a 1 serving container so all my brother have to do is heat it up when his hungry, lucky @$$.
He was so happy to see all the filipino seasonings and ketchup that we brought for him. I didn't know we had all this stuff in the car. There were lots of canned foods too like corned beef, holiday, tuna, vienna sausages, then cookies, chips, even kraft dinner and 8kg. of rice. My bro's set for atleast 3 months of food and groceries. I told my mom she's being unfair, she never filled up my pantry room and then that's when she started listing the things she has done for me so I just told her to stop and I let her off this time hehehe.
I missed my brother so much, were very close and so with our younger brother who couldn't come 'coz he had to work. Before I would yell at him (in a joking way ofcourse) when he comes to my house every sunday asking me to cook him food and make him juice but now I miss those times.
Were missing my little brother here.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment