Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Acre home

Sunday afternoon we went to this couples' house to have a chat about the concert tickets and WOW I was amaze how nice there place are. I mean this couple are the only one's living in there house as there children are all married and living on there own (so their in there late 50's early 60's I believe). I dunno how they manage to keep there place as nice as it is right now but here are some pictures to show you how nice it is.

This is there backyard. They have a fish pond with lots of fish in it and yes you can go fishing here and straight to the grill. And all this was just made by the husband which was an Agriculturist in the Philippines so I can understand how he thought of all this. Another amazing thing about him is if you can see that banana trees and the bamboo trees, there all hand made by him using cement and some plastic inside to make them stand up. And there are more stuff made by him like big vases, the steps and there is a little house in the back but I didn't get to take a picture of it as my camera died but i'll try to get some from my mom's and see if she took some pictures of the other stuff. And besides that little house is a spot for roasting a whole pig which we call letchon and not just for 1 pig but for 2.
This place also have it's own playground for the grandchildren, and not just a simple swing set but like the one from school playground. I'm sure the kids wouldn't want to go anywhere else when their here at Lolo's (Grandpa) and Lola's (Grandma) house. I know I wouldn't ^_^
It takes him 2 days to cut the grass from the whole front and backyard. Oh my can you imagine how long it will take him to finish it with a regular lawn mower. They said they used to have a hot tub by that white bench but since they said there too old for it now, they sold it.

Oh and this is Mr. Kipper's house. Yup yup, that's right there neighbour is none other than Calgary flames' goalie Kiprusoff. This is the back view.

Front of house.
Back of the house.
Yes you need one of this if you want to tour the place in less than 30 min. But if you have a good 2 hrs. free then you can walk.
This couple spends $1000 a month just for there electricity as they have to use a heater for there fish pond in the back and bridge fountain in the front and they spend $20,000.00 for all the flowers, plants and trees they have wwwaahhh. I want to be adopted by them!!! ^_^

2 comments:

cal81 said...

whoa... that's a mansion with a mini disneyland theme park in its backyard! =0

Ann-Ann Garcia said...

hahaha, they do have more space for a little merry go round...