Monday, August 4, 2008
Bye Bye Saskatchewan
Time to go back home, I just realize that my brother lost a lot of weight and it was only 10 days since I last saw him so yah good thing my mom brought him a lot of cooked frozen food. He better learn how to cook besides frying eggs and hotdogs soon. Later brother see you soon, oh wait you have to stay there for 6 months or else I'll lose the bet hahaha, me, my mom, and aunts and uncles made bets on how long he can stay there hahaha, I can't lose brother!!!!
Isaiah wanted to stay there for a few more days but unfortunately he can't, 'coz I won't let him hahaha!!!!

We took a different way home, this is Drumheller, this view is were the dinosaurs used to lived like a billion years ago. There's also a museum here with all different kinds of dinosaur bones and other pretty interesting things but if you've been there more than 3 times then it's just pretty things now hehehe. From my place to Drumheller it will take about 1.5 hrs. to 2 hrs. drive.
It started raining as soon as we hit Drumheller and it was pretty hard too but only for about 10 min. then there was a rainbow, can you see it?!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment