Monday, August 4, 2008

Saskatchewan morning/afternoon

So we said we were living the house at 10 am but then ofcourse it didn't happened. My moms car got a nail on one of her tires so they had to take it in for a repair but all 3 places they went too said it will take more than 5 hrs. and no matter how hard my mom tries to act pitiful in front of them they didn't buy it as they said they have a lot of cars lined up and it was a first come first serve basis as it's a long weekend. My dad said to just use his car but my mom doesn't feel as safe using my dad's car I mean nothings wrong with it but it's a standard and my mom can't drive standard so meaning my dad will have to do all the driving and he just got off work so he has no sleep yet and the drive is about 7 hrs. So after I had enough hearing them quarrel (it's funny when they do this,so I had to watch for a little bit but it's not that serious )I offered them to use my car, it took them a good 1 hr. to finally decide to use it and they agree 'coz I said I will pay for the gas. That's the only reason why they wouldn't use it 'coz it drinks gas hahaha. But then when we stopped for some gas my dad paid for it and just smiled and started shaking his head when he saw the price hahaha. He paid $82.36 for half tank imagine how much the gas is when it's full tank. Oh and we ended up living home at 1 pm.

When we drove to Kelowna the views were all mountains and water, this time going to Saskatchewan the views are all, can you tell what this yellow plants are? Yup yup, these yellow plants are all canola oils!!! Everywhere is yellow.
Except for this one, this are purple plants and we can't figure ot what they are, I was thinking it's lavander but I'mnot so sure.
The clouds looks so low and reachable.
More oil plants.

No comments: