So I went for a job interview yesterday and I think everything went well except for the part where I told them how much I'm expecting to get paid. There expressions was really funny when they saw the #'s and then the smiles on their faces slowly fades away with an "oohhh" at the end hahahaha. Well anyways there going to discuss that issue then get back with me after a few days. Honestly this job is not the job that I really want so I won't cry my heart out or dig in to my double chocolate chip ice cream to make myself feel better due to disappointment if I don't hear back from them. Hhmm this is probably why I wasn't excited to have gotten the interview call and not feeling any nervousness. I mean when you get an interview call for the job that you really really as in really really want, you starts jumping up and down (never happened to me though but i've seen it happened atleast a hundred of times ^_^) and scream then starts calling the family to let them know that you got a call for an interview at this firm and you tell them the history of that company blah blah blah. Then you go to your closet and look for the perfect/appropriate outfit for that certain meeting and starts preparing your answers to all the possible questions they can throw at you when the time comes. Yah I didn't do all that.
The day of the interview I woke up at 10 a.m and thanks to my sis (she's one of my dearest friend you'll see her as you keep on reading) who called me to let me know that were going to the shooting range this coming monday and I was more excited receiving that phone call hehehe. We spoke for about 10 min, then check my e-mails and browse the net till the clock hit 11:00. I need atleast an hour to get ready and my interview was at 12:30. I was shocked that I got ready within 45 min. and I wasn't rushing at all so meaning I was ok that I just looked presentable enough instead of looking my very best. I got at the place by 12:10.
Then your probably asking why the hell bother then? Well, because this job is a temporary job, from Aug. 15-March 30 which is perfect for my plans for next year. I don't really want to be tied up to another company yet and it's enough time for me to save and think about my mom's business proposal and enough time for my Malaysia trip which surprised me to know that my air fare is $2600 for two weeks, that's just the fare. When we went to the philippines I only spend $1600 for air fare for 2 months. Anyways I guess it's ok since I really want to go there and don't ask me why Malaysia ok ^_^ unless were really tight then I can tell you hehehehe.
(NO Mega it is not the reason that your thinking ok hahaha)Anyways I won't list the questions and answers on the interviews as it's pretty much the same with yours I'm sure. After the interview I called my sis N and asked her if she has time for coffee and she said no 'coz she's really busy so I decided to just visit her in her office and bring the coffee to her (see i'm a nice sis). This is the view from her 37th floor office.
Busy? yah too busy searching google hahahaha (just kidding hopefully no one from her work reads this)

Wondering what she was looking at in google? Well, she's searching the # for my hair colour as she wants to dye her hair like mine and she's surprise to know that I did this myself hehehe. So I guess the colour is not bad on me.

This is my sis N, one of the best sister/friend you can ask for, she's to much of everything both good and bad :). She knows me from in and out but she's not my bestfriend and she's ok with that as she knows no one can replace someones "BFF" even though me and my bff are not in speaking terms right now I know were both wishing each other well everyday and sis thanks for talking to me yesterday my heart felt so much lighter after I told you what my plans are in the coming months and yes your more than welcome to come with me to Malaysia even though it means i will hear your non stop complains about your outfits, accessories, shoes and hair. hahahaha. You know I love you dearly sis!!!!
Wow Cal, this does gets easier once you get the hang of it, thanks again!!!!
4 comments:
well, you sure are beginning to sound more like a seasoned blogger now... hehe =p
hahaha, and if i get addicted to this, and get deeper eye bags, there's only one person to blame hahaha
haha...you'll go to his home town, so it makes me suspicious..
haha..
that cherry pic does not do you justice
Post a Comment