No Ann-Ann is not my real name, it was my dad's nickname to me when I was a kid and the reason for naming my blog that is because i feel that when i'm called Ann-Ann, that's me as in the real me. Oohh how I wish I can go back to being a kid where all I cared about is playing and not getting a boo boo ^_^ but unfortunately it's not possible. Adult life is to complicated and so hard to live with specially when you take the wrong road.
Anyways that's all I can say for now since i'm new here i need to read some stuff on how to make this site pretty and colorful, I will write more about myself and this complicated life i have later on ^_^
Anyways that's all I can say for now since i'm new here i need to read some stuff on how to make this site pretty and colorful, I will write more about myself and this complicated life i have later on ^_^
1 comment:
me 1st *first commenter, that is* =p
See, you're off to a great start!
Post a Comment