Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas oh christmas. I can't believe it's over. Time sure pass by quickly. I miss celebrating our traditional christmas even though i haven't celebrated it for about 15 yrs. i still have the good memories of it in my heart. We will go to church in the morning then off to houses to houses then give respects to the older and they give us money!!! I'm looking forward to celebrating christmas to my motherland next year even though I won't be doing that houses to houses thing but i'm looking forward to my godkids who will be coming to me, and i want Isaiah to experience our christmas traditions.



Christmas eve!


The kids were happy to see the bags they will be using in disneyland!!!
Wow I use to be like them. Can't wait for the midnight to hit so I can open all of my presents.



This was funny. My mom gave them all the same boxers.....



No comments: