Thursday, December 18, 2008
Let it Snow Let it Snow!!!
Hay, I keep putting in my to do list to upload this every single day but it just neve happens as you can see from the pictures below, weather here hasn't been good lately. Everyday it will take me about 2 to 3 hrs. to get home due to slippery road, traffic, accidents and ofcourse the weather. So everytime I get home I just go straight to bed.
I can't believe its almost christmas. Time flies so quickly and I just can't wait for next December to come. I will be going back to the Philippines and I will also be stopping by in Malaysia for a week to see a good friend of mine. But before all that happens I will first make a 10 days trip to Los Angeles to hang out with Mickey Mouse and friends and ofcourse with Isaiah this coming January.
Well time for me to sleep now, it's gonna be a long drive to work again tomorrow.
This pictures are taken outside of my house. This was about 20cm of snow, -33C plus windchill so it's about -45C that day and temperature for the last 2 weeks hasn't gone lower than -25C. So with this weather and taking me 2 to 3 hrs. to get home is very very tiring and i just want to sleep right when i get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well, you'll shall be experiencing a much different weather sometime around this month, a year from now.. =D
oh i can't wait for that day to come!!!
Post a Comment