I wanted to update this as soon as I got back but besides being busy I was thinking of what the best way is to put my pictures here as there are about 1500 shots ^_^ and as of this moment I have no idea how. I’ve put it in my Kodak gallery but I couldn’t upload it here. I’ve posted some though in my facebook so if your in my friends list then you can see them.
Ok, so our first day in Disney was of course excellent BUT very pricey so I’m glad we got our airfare and hotel really cheap. If you’re here to go to all the attractions of California then I suggest you get the Southern California Pass which is what we got. You will save about $120 per person. This pass includes 3 days entrance in Disneyland and California Adventure (which is what you need to tour the whole Disney and California Adventure), 1 day pass in Universal Studio, 1 day pass in Sea World Adventure, 1 day in either San Diego Zoo or San Diego Animal Museum. We got to go to all of these places except the Zoo as I’m sure it’s almost the same as the Zoo we have here.
The Entrance fees are not the only thing pricey here, it just starts there and it gets worse as you walk around the ground. Make sure that you have some water bottles with you, some snacks and maybe candy or gum. 1 water bottle is $3.25 where you can buy a dozen for $2.50 from outside store. Corndogs were $6.75, corn in a cob $4.00, chips $2.50 (smallest bag), cookies are all no less than $3.25 and same goes with the coffees. I was expecting this expenses before going there and I thought I was prepared but I didn’t know it will be that much and I also didn’t mind paying as long as Isaiah is happy.
Since it’s our first day we did a lot of picture takings and walking around to familiarize our self to where is where but we also did some rides and going into those castle stories. Isaiah was a little irritated as the lines are all so long and need to wait about an hour under the sun. It’s good we came during winter time as it’s not as hot as there summer. We were there till they closed which is at 8:00 p.m. and then we stroll around downtown Disney to check out some stores and restaurant’s they have and they were also lots of people doing different activities outside to entertain everyone and after that we head back to our hotel.
1 comment:
wow! it is really that huge after all =)
well, long vacations really wear you down, but your body doesn't really feel the pounding until after it's over & you've reached home...
Post a Comment