Wow, it's been more than a month since I last touched this thing. A lot has happened and as much as I want to go on details I can't as it's pretty hard to remember every single thing that happened for the last month. So I will just briefly write here what happened then.
After I wrote about the Listeriosis guess what happened. I got sick and when I went to the emergency room the first question the nurse asked me was if I've eaten any maple leaf products and gosh that scared me to death, but luckily I didn't eat any of the said products. But I was confined for 1 day in the hospital as I was diagnose with kidney infection that was not very serious, thank gudness. They treated me with 2 bags of antibiotics and 1 bag of IV. I was glad that I was ok after but not too ok to go back to work and I was pissed as I just started at my new job and already missed 3 days of work. Also the doctor said I can't drink any alcohol for a month which is very bad because October is a busy month for me. Most of my friends, like 75% of them have there birthdays in October plus it's thanksgiving long weekend and haloween week meaning party time for the whole week in the end of October. Thanks to my brother Richard who took care of me the whole day in the hospital also is the one who took me there. And to Mark (Isaiah's dad) who took care of me during my recovery time.
Also back in September we had the last concert show of Pure Talents for the year 200 so now I can just concentrate on my job and not worry about my parents business, well for atleast 5 months.
Second week of September was my first paycheck from my new job and can you guess where I spent it? If you do, then you know me well and is my very very good friend ^_^
I will try and put some pictures from the last month just not to sure when as I'm really really busy with work because I have to do some online courses that are realated to my job now.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment